Data protection OMIDA Group
OMIDA Group Spółka Akcyjna (hereinafter: Omida Group) respects the data protection and privacy rights of its customers, employees, contractors and business partners. The group consists of entities operating as a “group of enterprises” in accordance with Art. 4 point 19 of the GDPR, the companies in the co-management model are the following companies:
- OMIDA Group Spółka Akcyjna, Aleja Grunwaldzka 472C, 80-309 Gdańsk;
- Omida Logistics Sp. z o.o., Aleja Grunwaldzka 472C, 80-309 Gdańsk;
- Omida Solutions Sp. z o.o., Aleja Grunwaldzka 472C, 80-309 Gdańsk;
- NewLogis Sp. z o.o., Aleja Grunwaldzka 472C, 80-309 Gdańsk;
- Omida Shared Service Center Sp. z o.o., Aleja Grunwaldzka 472C, 80-309 Gdańsk;
- OMIDA IBERICA, S.L. con NIF: B10528941 y con domicilio en calle 60, núm. 25, puerta 5, 08040 Barcelona;
- Omida Logistcs S.R.L. Adresa: Str. Col Stefan Stoika, 29, Bl:19, Sc:b, Et:1, Ap:63, 12243 CIF: 46213732 Reg.com.: J40/10227/2022.
We can be contacted as follows:
- by letter to the address: aleja Grunwaldzka 472C, 80-309 Gdańsk
- via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: +48 58 741 88 14
The Lead Company exercises control over personal data processing processes, identifies risks in the processing of personal data and sets security standards accordingly, ensuring adequate protection for all personal data processed within the OMIDA Group.
Fulfilling the obligation specified in Art. 26 of the GDPR, we inform you that each of the Controllers independently fulfills their obligations with regard to the exercise of the data subject’s rights and their obligations with regard to the provision of the information referred to in Art. 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
In addition, each of the Controllers has a legitimate interest in transferring personal data within the group for internal administrative purposes, which also applies to the processing of personal data of customers and employees.
The Joint Controllers have designated a single contact point for all issues related to the protection of personal data. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted:
- in writing at Aleja Grunwaldzka 472C, 80-309 Gdańsk with the notation “Data Protection Officer”
- by email at email@example.com.
- Name and surname of the Data Protection Officer: Tomasz Manowski
OMIDA Group Personal Data Protection Policy in the field of international and domestic forwarding, logistics, transport, customs agencies and other services related to cargo handling – document to download:
Services provided by OMIDA Group S.A. and its affiliates include the processing of personal data of data subjects on behalf of the Client/Contractor. With respect to such personal data, OMIDA Group entities will act as Processor and Client/Contractor will act as Controller. This type of processing is addressed in the aforementioned and published Policy.
In addition, we would like to inform you that in order to exercise your rights related to data processing, you can directly contact our data controller or use the forms below: